Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billed for 'Device Not Returned' (but it was)
rjm707

Greetings, early this June I upgraded to a Pixel 6. One night, within the first two weeks of using it, I looked at it about 2AM and all seemed ok. When I woke in that morning, it was 'bricked'.

I was sent a replacement. It arrived via Fed Ex and the directions said to place the phone in the same box and attach the label - which happened to be UPS. So FedEx box with UPS label on it. I tried to cover up the FedEx logos the best I could.

The UPS tracking # said that the package arrived to the the dock at the Fort Worth Texas Return Center.  I didn't include any other documentation in the box, so I'm thinking that if the phone was separated from the box, then being that it's bricked, there is no way to trace it.

I did have success last month having the the $800 'Device Not Returned' fee removed from my bill. It is again on this month's bill, and the agent said it would again be removed, but it hasn't been.

I have order/tracking #'s if anyone can be of help.

Thank you,

Ryan

0 Likes
Re: Billed for 'Device Not Returned' (but it was)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ryan, in order to assist you better please DM me, so we can have more detailed information about this issue.  >Fer

0 Likes
rjm707

Resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us via this channel about your device charge rjm707. I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with this issue but we can help get this resolved once and for all. To get started, please send us private message so that we can gather some acocunt details to help today. 

-Kinquana

0 Likes