Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Billing Issue for Promo that is not being honored
JWise81

I purchased a device in March of 2021 with a promo price of $10 a month. I am still being charged $22  month and I am very frustrated with the "support" options available. It seems as though the basic idea is for each rep to advise waiting or talking to some other department and records of support requests are not kept for future reference.

I have spent over 5 hours chatting today, even though I specified I would prefer email support so that I could attach images and retain records for myself.

I have images of prior chats with VZW reps, but the current reps are not able to see those and are only able to offer a credit of $150 when the total savings should be $309.99.

Hopefully someone here can get me in touch with a support team that is able to view images and/or receive file attachments.

Current Ticket: ****

Images of the chat, I have available, in March as well as the active promo, after the date of March 3rd when the reps are telling me it ended.

0 Likes