Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing Notification Issue
Stephmb88

I recently switched to Verizon and started my own plan. Once of the offers was for the family rewards plan to receive a discount as my Mom has FIOS and I a mobile plan. Now that the plans are linked for the monthly discount, I am receiving my Mom's billing notifications on my mobile number and she is not being notified at all. I reviewed her preferences on her FIOS account with her and her phone number is still listed as the primary contact number for notifications. I am unsure where I can go to change this, since the FIOS bill is not in my name. Furthermore, as a Compliance professional, this is a compliance privacy issue as I am not technically on my Mother's FIOS account and this information should not be disclosed to an individual not on the account. Can someone please advise on how to ensure she receives her billing notifications?

0 Likes
Re: Billing Notification Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stephmb88, thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure your mother is receiving alerts for her Residential account is important. Regrettably, we do not have access to Reseidenila/Fios accounts from this platform. Please contact our Fios Support team directly to review your options. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/home   -Sylvia

0 Likes