Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing - how do you get paperless billing emailed to you (or sent some way...any way)
bmkmatz

Hi how do you get verizon to send you a bill?  Don't need paper.  Don't want to remember to login and find it.(which is a nightmare)

They push/take the payment out to me automatically.  They will not push the bill out to me.  Anyone got a solution.  Verizon stinks.

0 Likes
Re: Billing - how do you get paperless billing emailed to you (or sent some way...any way)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your concern and would love to help you. You can use this link to get more information on signing up for paperless billing https://www.verizon.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/#what-paper-free

0 Likes
Re: Billing - how do you get paperless billing emailed to you (or sent some way...any way)
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Unfortunately, I believe you will need to log into your MyVerizon account online in order to download the PDF copy of the bill. They will only keep the past 18 months worth available to you in your account so I would recommend you login every couple of months if you don't need a copy every month. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes