I am having a terrible time resolving my billing issue. Verizon is not able to resolve it for last 13-months. Here is quick overview:
1. I changed my plan from post-paid to pre-paid in Sept 2019. I settled all my bills that time.
2. In Oct 2019, I received a bill for $39.20. I thought they had made a mistake but paid the bill. Within 15 days of sending the check, I received a refund check from Verizon for $39.20. And around 2 weeks after receiving the refund check, I got another bill from Verizon for $39.20.
3. Since then I have called verizon almost every month. They tell me they have taken care of everything. 2-weeks after I talk to them, I get a check for $39.20 and 2-weeks after that I get a bill for $39.20. I have called them, I have visited them in Verizon shop - nothing resolves this issue.
4. I have asked multiple operators to connect me to supervisor, but I am not successful. For whatever reason they do not want to send it to supervisor. One time one operator told me that supervisor will call me within 48 hours. Nothing. When I called back, they said nobody was able to get into my account so supervisor did not call back. Everyone I talk to guarantees that issue is resolved, and the refund check-bill cycle repeats.
5. I have spent at least 60+ hours resolving this issue. I have no problem paying $39.20.
Can somebody help? PLEASSSSEEEEE.
We are sorry to read that you've been not received a resolution for this issue okum, and would like to help out. We have sent you a private note to better assist you.
Great question, you can access your messages and you will see the one we sent you. You can reply to the message from there and we can continue with the conversation. I am sending you a new message.