I have been a loyal customer for many years (Wireless and FIOS) and I have never before had an issue like I am having now and have spent countless hours both talking to you customer service reps and also on chat. I am done doing that, as you know the definition of Insane is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So I am giving your company one last shot to get this corrected or I will soon no longer be a customer of yours.
I placed an order via phone call to your customer service number for a new phone, when I placed that call the rep on the phone somehow got the order messed up and put in the incorrect billing amount for the phone (not sure how but not blaming her on that). Before she finalized the order she went ahead and canceled it, (Well that did not happen) and placed another order with the correct amount this time. When the phone was delivered on August 10th there were 2 phones on my porch, not one. So I knew at this time the order was not canceled. I went ahead the next day and called in to your Customer service number to have the phone activated and also return the 2nd one that you delivered incorrectly as I did not order it. That phone call was very long (over 2 hours) and while we were able to get my phone activated the rep on the phone stated she was not able to do a return on the other phone or correct the billing until it went through / showed up in your system. So I, like most folks including yourself are very busy and cannot just call any time so I called you the first time I had available to me (08/22/2020). I was on hold for over 45 minutes before someone answered and they attempted to help me but they did not quite grasp the fact that they were billing me incorrectly for the phone. The return of the phone I did not order is easy, so that is not the issue. The issue is the phone that was kept / activated is also being billed incorrectly. It needs to be corrected, this is not rocket science but your customer service reps are making it out to be.
I kept IMIE ending in 0914, I was billed at $493.99, per your website it should have been 458.99/. That needs to be corrected, this is not an option (I have a screen shot from your website of the correct price). I also need the amount billed to my CC for this phone that I am keeping corrected as I am being billed the incorrect tax amount as you over charged me for the phone. Current change to CC is $50.84, should be $48.74. And with all the hassle you put me through I also expect some compensation for all the time I spend sorting this out for you.
I look forward to your response and resolution of this issue.