Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing issues
Tsroof

I was set up for auto pay . Made payment arrangements threw my version app. Got an extension to it, bill was still trying to be pulled out of my account on its original day. Now I have return check , unable to qualify for autopay tell March. And lost my monthly discounts for it for 2 months. I have 10phone lines and a tablet. So 10$ adds up each device. I've tried calling 3 different time at least 1hr each time where everyone just says I'll connect you to person you need to talk to and it's never who they say there going to connect me to. Go into version store, and they say oh we can't do nothing for you. Here, you gotta call the number. Well it says Verizon on the door. You sold me the plan like you where Verizon. This is all simple miss communication, but version is making it hard to be heard. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tsroof, please know that we are absolutely here and ready to listen. I am sorry to hear that you are seeing additional costs on your account. A 10 line account certainly would add up quickly. You mentioned that you made payment arrangements that were beyond the normal billing date, had you turned off the Auto Pay when setting these arrangements? The reason that I ask, is that when an account is set on Auto Pay even if a future dated payment is set, the Auto Pay will draw unless turned off. Turning off the Auto Pay would then result in the loss of the Auto Pay savings for the coming bill cycle. You would be able to enroll again however, would not see that savings on the current bill cycle. Had you previously experienced a returned payment on your account? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes