Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing issues
mnnabuihe

Can anyone tell me how to resolve a problem that we have had with Verizon for the past several months. We had our phone upgraded and each line was sent out a new phone but Verizon, mistakenly sent out 2 new iPhones (one of which they had no record of sending) both of which came with different couriers (FedEx and USPS). 

We waited to hear directly from Verizon on the other phone they mistakenly sent but after not hearing from them for about 2 months or so, we contacted them ourselves to ask about this phone that was sent to us and where we should send it back to. 

We went to a Verizon store and was told that they would take the phone and we would not have any issues since it was a mistake on their end. Later on, our bill skyrocketed to $1400+. We have been trying to correct this issue and even continued to pay our bills without any interruption but now, Verizon has suspended our services and refused to do anything about this matter.

We are absolutely frustrated and do not know what else to do. 

Should this be escalated to litigations because this seems to warrant it. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mnnabuihe I'm sorry to learn you have been trying to resolve this issue for 2 months. I can't imagine a store telling you not to worry about it. We have sent you a private message here on this platform so that we can further assist you. -Dolores

0 Likes