Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Billing problems
AnneR2

We’ve been Verizon customers for almost 20 years. Recently we’ve run into billing and customer service problems. We’ve spent hours on the phone with customer service, but we can’t seem to get anything resolved.

Device protection: We’ve been charged $51 per month for device protection on 3 phones since August 2022. We never wanted or agreed to any device protection. 

Reconnect fees: We’ve been incorrectly charged twice for reconnect fees at $100 per month. Our bills have been paid on time.

SIM cards: We haven’t had SIM cards for our two iPads for at least two years. The charges have never been removed.

iPhone discount: I bought my iPhone 13 Pro at Verizon because the salesperson told me the price of the phone would be $400 less than at the Apple Store if payments were added to my Verizon bill in monthly installments. I agreed to this, but on our invoice the price for the iPhone is $1,010.00 and the DPP Device Rebate is $0.00.

We have a Verizon support request number, documentation for payment dates, etc, which we’ll be glad to supply. By our conservative estimate, we should receive a Verizon credit for $350, plus reimbursement for the SIM card charges, and the discount for the iPhone. 

We look forward to getting this resolved as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Billing problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no! We know how important it is to make sure your concerns are taken care of completely! Please meet us in private in order to address your issues directly! *Jorge

0 Likes
AnneR2

Thats great. How do I get in touch with you?

0 Likes
Surwill

Call better business bureau

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Surwill! We appreciate your comments. Please, send us a PM to assist you. Remember we are avaialble 24/7 
>Elias

0 Likes
apple68

I updated my iphone 13 to ipone 14 in September; there were issues with the order at that time so two orders had to be put in, one was suppose to have been deleted. I got my new iphone several days later; the following billing cycle bill came in and the bill was over 1200 dollars, i was charged accidently for two phones. I called several agents and I was told each time it was an error and it would be fixed with the next billing cycle which will be November. I got my bill today, and it is not fixed. I contacted another agent again and " Jane " told me the charges are correct and its not an error. she told me the over charge was refunded back to my account on 9/30; I told her there was no money to be refunded because it was all on credit. She would not agree that the charges were an error like the other agents stated that it was. my bill is still over 1000 and it should be just over 200.00. I notified the executive people to see if they can help me. but I am starting to lose hope. I have been a Verizon customer for several years. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi,Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a direct Message.

>Bris

0 Likes