Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing records a few months prior to the 18 month cutoff
RB-GUY

I need to obtain my August 2016 through November 2016 billing records which are just prior to the 18 month cutoff for billing records available online.

It's very urgent and I need these immediately. Who can I contact because this request is outside the routine matters the customer service reps are used to 

Labels (1)
Re: Billing records a few months prior to the 18 month cutoff
glitchedpixel

You don't have much of a choice besides calling CS and requesting for an archived bill reprint. This will take about 3-5 business days.

Each reprint will cost $5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, RB-GUY. You are also able to view PDFs of previous bills, and print them out from the PDF, by following these instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-previous-bill/.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hello, RB-GUY. You are also able to view PDFs of previous bills, and print them out from the PDF, by following these instructions:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-previous-bill/.

MatthewG_VZW

matthewg_vzw , possibly you did not read the post from the OP prior to responding or are unaware of Verizon's policy on availability of previous bills on Verizon's online website.

The OP asked for some previous bills OLDER than 18 months ago. Unless Verizon's policy has recently changed, ONLY 18 months of previous bills are available in the method you choose which would mean the OP CANNOT retrieve the bills in question in the manner which you have suggested in the provided link. glitchedpixel​ did in fact give the only way to retrieve bills older than 18 months which would include any bills older than December of 2016.

DwayneAbe

@glitchedpixel wrote:

You don't have much of a choice besides calling CS and requesting for an archived bill reprint. This will take about 3-5 business days.

Each reprint will cost $5.

To clarify what 'glitchedpixel' correctly said, the reprints are $5, however that's $5 per month, NOT per total request. I have an important need for many years of bills (31 months), so they told me it would cost $155! Outrageous! I don't need them printed and mailed, I just need access.

I request that Verizon allow us access to OUR records, archived or not. They are mine. I paid for them originally through being a Verizon customer. I've had several different plans with Verizon for many, many years, which cost many, many thousands of dollars. To not allow me to access my own records, then to have me pay to see them is unacceptable. If other customers agree that you should be able to access ALL of your records, please give Verizon your own voice to this matter, and they may listen.

I am very much in favor of going paperless and using electronic records, however, I want full access to them! If I had always gotten paper copies of each bill, I would have them in my records. By going paperless, I'm cutting down on paper usage (which this world needs), plus saving Verizon money, only to find out there is a high cost to going paperless!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DwayneAbe, we appreciate your feedback and myself agree that Verizon customers should have access to all their billing details and not only be limited to 18-months of prior statements. We'll make the necessary changes but have no guarantee on a timeline. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
SLuo1

I totally agree with DwayneAbe. Why should we pay to access our own billing records, 19-month or 90-month old, if we just want pdf copies of them to be posted on our own accounts so that we can simply download them? My credit card companies are doing just that without any charge! Every company wants loyalty. But is this the way Verizon treat their loyal customers? 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes