Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing
7890p

I can't explain how frustrating I feel towards Verizon, I been dealing with this problem for months and nothing seems to solve it. I there was two payments process on the same day and I chatted with a Verizon agent to cancel one of those payments or get a refund and they told me that I should receive the money back into my bank account within 5 business days and I waited and nothing, called back and they told me they would summit a ticket to futher investigate what happen with my money and that I had to wait another week and they would call me to let me know which they never call me I had to call back and they wouldn't give me any information they would just tell me that they had to summit a new ticket and the same thing that they would call me back which they never did, I called them every week for a month and a half and nothing was resolved every time I would call they would summit a ticket, and they would give me the turn around they would tell me that on their end it shows that it was return but it never appeared on my bank or my Verizon account, after dealing with this problem for months I got in contact with my bank and they help me out getting my money back and now verizon is charging me back for something that I paid extra and they were supposed to return. I called customer service and after explaining the situation they would hung up on me and no one seems to help. Not sure what to do at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us and for providing the details. Getting this straightened away is a must and we are here to ensure that is the case. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Billing
7890p

0 Likes