Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billing
Txnickel

My bill keeps changing. When I signed up for service they agreed to give me $1600 at the store for my old phones. A Galaxy Field Pro and an IPhone10. The store associate looked over the phones boxed them up and mailed them. After 2 months they say they will not give me the $800 for the Galaxy because it was a Verizon phone not AT&T? I never had Verizon service before my trade in. For the IPhone they said they won't give the $800 because the store associate wasn't suppose to give the deal on two lines. They said they'd fix it but every other month I have to call in because they keep removing my credits for my trade ins....why are they doing this?

0 Likes
Re: Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're disappointed to learn you've been having issues with your trade-in promotion, Txnickel. It's important we get to the bottom of what's going on. I'm glad to hear you have been able to reach us and have things looked into. Has it been explained why the promotion keeps being removed? -Danielle

0 Likes