Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bills and issues
Markyes

How are you guys double charging me? I use the “promise to pay” option and paid if literally two days before the due date then you tell me it’s a past due charge for the month of June? That’s wrong because I have bank statements and texts from you saying I paid my bill. Then you said it’s for the bill of August but I just checked and August bill is totally on a different sheet. Why are you stealing money from me and then when I talk to the representative you get hasty? This isn’t the first nor fourth time I’ve had issues with you guys and that’s saying a lot because even before I got my phone service switched I had issues with you guys. 

0 Likes
Re: Bills and issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is not the process we would want you to go through to get a double payment taken care of. You can have this reviewed in depth by leaving a Private Note here, or contacting us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. You can also reach us at 1-800-922-0204.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Bills and issues
saurin212

Verizon will not be able to resolve issues for you. They have not been able to help me. Stay aware of Verizon

0 Likes