Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Block outgoing international calls or warn the user before placing an International call
Sree-

I believe this topic has been discussed prior but no resolution can be found. I called customer service few months back when i started noticing these charges but they could not help. This month i see a 50 USD charge for a 20 min call - typically when you think you are using whatsapp but end up using a regular call. There has to be a way for this to be blocked at the account level. I have been a verizon customer for more than a decade and expected better than this. I have a call back scheduled tomorrow from customer service - if i hear something will report. if anyone has successfully blocked outgoing international calls pls post how!

0 Likes
Re: Block outgoing international calls or warn the user before placing an International call
acraftylady2

What did whatsapp say when you contacted them about their app?  The way I see it Verizon is not responsible for 3rd party apps that have nothing to do with them so whatsapp should be reimbursing you and making sure their app does not do that.  

0 Likes