Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blocking Group Spam Texts
ajanssen79

I am getting group spam texts with at least 10 numbers attached to them.  There is no way to just go in and block group texts, you have to go in and block each individual number and the 5 free from Verizon just isn't enough.  I can't tell you how many spam phone numbers I've had to block in the last few years...probably hundreds.  I know there is no way to do this but to go download an app from somewhere, but just a suggestion to Verizon -- PLEASE COME UP WITH A WAY TO BLOCK SPAM TEXTS WITH JUST A PUSH BUTTON OPTION AND NOT MAKE US GO IN TO THE BLOCK AND MANUALLY TYPE IN THE NUMBER!!!

Re: Blocking Group Spam Texts
lisacorwin52

I'm having continuous problem with a spam chain texts from several phone numbers.  Each says attachment deleted then suddenly it's now become "F*** Off!!"  I can report it as spam until I'm blue in the face which does NOTHING.  There should be a simple option to BLOCK this c**p!! Verizon, when you going to do something about this????   

0 Likes
Re: Blocking Group Spam Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, lisacorwin52. We want to make sure you receive the support need with resolving the Spam text message issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes