Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bogo Offer
Mea1402

Hello,

I switched to verizon December 14 2019 so i am two days short of my first year anniversary with verizon. Currently i have 4 lines and 3 eips. One of them is a get one device so i am getting credits and another is alreadt half paid. I wanted to take advantage of the latest bogo promo by verizon. However when i do add two iphone 12 promax with one new line it asks me 1061 down each phone which makes the deal not very attractive for me. I have a good credit always on time with my bills. Before verizon i was with tmobile can finance as much as 7 devices. Is the limitation with verizon because i am less than a year (2 days short). Is there a way for a manual check of my sccount?

0 Likes
Re: Bogo Offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

How exciting that you're looking at getting new devices. I can understand your concerns regarding the available promotion and your financial limit. For additional support, a Private message has been sent. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Mea1402

Thanks. I dont see the private message.

0 Likes
Mea1402

It has been a day and i have not received a private message. Can you please write before the promo ends?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sincerely sorry that you did not receive a Private Note from us, Mea1402. We have sent a new one. Please check your inbox and reply to that Private Note.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes