Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business account restricted account?
Lasaman

I got my phone set up with Verizon through a friend years ago.  Today the service suddenly stopped.  To my knowledge, the bills are paid on time.  I attempted to log in and saw my device "suspended."  I could not access many parts on the website, nor could I access the passcode.

Am I being hacked, or am I missing something?

I called the service support number and the person was patiently telling me that he could not access the account either despite he has my number and account number.

Help? 

0 Likes
Re: Business account restricted account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Lasaman. We are very sorry to hear about the concern that has come up with the service of your device and it potentially being suspended. We certainly want to make sure that you are on the right path to ensuring that your device is back up and running with the network. Have you reached out to the Account Owner of the account for any information that they might have regarding why your line of service may be suspended? -Brett

0 Likes
Lasaman

Thank you for responding.  

I was not even aware that this line was under a business account restricted account. 

I literally sat on the phone with the customer support for 3 hours and she could not even find anyone to look into my account.  I was then instructed to email to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

but... that email bounced.  Did I even spell it correctly?!

0 Likes
Lasaman

The amount of frustration with this is just beyond reasonable.  Calling/Texting for hours to the customer service support and they cannot even access my account to help me.  I am being bounced around.  

At this rate, I may have to just get a new phone number with a different carrier, unless there can be a solution soon enough.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

What happened to the account owner that set you up?  If you contact them they can fix it and you can spin off on your own account and keep your number.  Don't  know why you would not do that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I see that you mentioned you received this phone from a friend. Please reach out to them and have them contact us if they were the original purchaser of the device. We take account security very seriously and can only review unlock options with the original purchaser of the phone. -Marshall

0 Likes