Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business vs Personal
cbbuilders

So I recently switched my "business" account which had 9 lines but had personal account pricing to a verizon small business/enterprise account due to advisement from a verizon representative telling me I would receive discounts that I could not receive on the personal account pricing, however since the new s8 is coming out I decided to upgrade because on the verizon home page it says device payment at $15 per month with trade in, however on the business page it simply says $30 a month with no advertisement for the promo, I called verizon asking and they stated this was normal and also If I upgraded with the device payment my line access fee would jump from $20 to $40 on top of the $30 a month, how is this even fair? just for calculating purposes if I were to upgrade 6 phones to the new s8 on a personal account with my current plan the bill would be roughly $420 including tax on a business plan my payment would skyrocket to $650, thats a $230 jump for being on a business plan, am I missing something here? did the rep miss something? is there a way for me to switch back, because there's no way I'm paying an extra $200 a month for the same service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Business vs Personal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cbbuilders, I want to make sure you're getting the best deal available to you when you upgrade to the new S8. I apologize for the confusion with our website as well as when speaking with our rep. I'd like to provide clarification, so you can be confident in your choices. Please reply to my Direct Message for additional assistance for your specific situation.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Merylb

I am having the same situation. I wantto buy the samsung S10+ and on the website it states $15 a month, but when i log in on the business side it is $35.41 per month.  Becasue I have my own business I have to pay an additonal $480 for the same phone.  This is ridiculous.  when I called the personal side says I can't help you and the business side said well that is what it is, nothing I can do.

Is this customer service?

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Why would consumer care do anything when they can't even see business accounts? Unless you have 10+ lines, there isn't much of an advantage between consumer and business.

The offer for the S10+ at $15 is also for a new line of service on select unlimited plans. It's not like it's actually cheaper under consumer.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. I suggest that you contact our Customer Service team at 800-922-0204 and they'll be able to help you with this. DebbieW_VZW

0 Likes