Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CALL BACK option for Customer Service
AnnoyedSister

What is the point of having the "CALL BACK" option for communicating with CS, if I get a call back and sit on hold for yet another +10 minutes? Then when you hang up with frustration it keeps calling you back asking if "YOU" are available for a call now. Like you are the one being difficult. By the way your hold music/message is terrible. It is so repetitive and makes people even more frustrated with your lack of service! Still waiting for the other 2 call backs I requested? Still never spoke to a real person. And the ONLINE CHAT option is a total waste of time and super infuriating. Makes me want to find a small local mom and pop store to work with. SO frustrated!!!!

Tags (1)
Re: CALL BACK option for Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last way we want you to feel is frustrated. In addition, we want you to have nothing but the best experience when you need to contact us. I regret any inconvenience to you, and I'm sure I can help. Please allow me to explain that there are many different ways to contact us. If calling is not the best option for you, especially if you're on the go, we can be reached on Facebook and Twitter, as well as online chat and by phone. Check out all the different ways you can reach us: www.vzw.com/contactus In the meantime, I want to ask if your concerns have been addressed. Now that you've posted here, we can definitely assist you here. Tell me, how can I help? Please share some details for me, thanks in advance. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

A lot of common issues can be resolved by yourself online. You can upgrade, change plans, add/remove features, pay bills etc. Want to know why a bill is higher? Pull up your past statements and look at them -- the person on the other end does the same thing you're capable of doing for majority of situations.

Unless it's a genuine issue, you're better off learning self serve. Haven't called Verizon in over 2 years. It's amazing how much time a CS agent spends doing stuff for customers they can do themselves with a quick Google search.

0 Likes
oidontwantnousernam

I have been trying to connect with verizon four 3 1/2 hours now.

The message system seems broken. The log in keeps appearing after I log in. The call back finally came and hung up before I could get to my phone.. and this is just half of the frustrating problems I have had with verizon. 

Not a happy camper... and by camper I mean a paying customer.

oidontwantnousernam

Not wasting hours of my time like this would be a start. I needed to speak with a rep hours ago. please do not keep stringing me along with robo replies

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we value your time and want to help you effectively. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority. We sent you a Private Note.

0 Likes
bmackey55

Trying to schedule a callback via the phone APP and it just sits and spins. 

Also, when I try to sign-in to post in the community it takes me back to my account page with no way to link back to this entry.

Update - it asked me to sign in after pressing the <Post> button. However, I was already signed in with the same browser session.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes