Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON LINE OR IN APP
Bchgrl75

I CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON LINE OR IN THE APP. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TWO MONTHS. PLUS THEY CHANGED MY PLAN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I HAVE CALLED I KNOW AT LEAST 8 TIMES. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN INCIDENT NUMBER WHICH VERIZON HAS CLOSED AND SAID IT WAS FIXED AND WAS NOT.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I WANT IT FIXED. 

0 Likes
Re: CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON LINE OR IN APP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're very sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing. We'll send you private note so that we can help you with your questions.

0 Likes
Re: CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON LINE OR IN APP
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@Bchgrl75 wrote:

I CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ON LINE OR IN THE APP. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TWO MONTHS. PLUS THEY CHANGED MY PLAN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I HAVE CALLED I KNOW AT LEAST 8 TIMES. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN INCIDENT NUMBER WHICH VERIZON HAS CLOSED AND SAID IT WAS FIXED AND WAS NOT.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I WANT IT FIXED. 

Then how were you able to register for the VZW community forum? The registration is tied to your MyVerizon account online which means you had to sign into your MyVerizon account first before you could have registered for the community. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes