Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
COV
Jessicalpower2008

My service was disconnected yesterday I spoke to agent over phone she reconnected my service and ensures me that I wouldn't be disconnect again. She told me to fill out COVID-19 hardship form online to.ensure my service didn't get disconnect again and to pay my bill on date I specified which was at end of week which. I assumed everything was fine. I woke to go work and my service is disconnected again I cant get help from chat agent cant call in to get help and my phone is necessary for my job I am a LPN and I work on call right now in response to COVID-19 outbreak my job is unable to contact me and I am unable to keep in touch with my family right now while I am working. This is ridiculous why would the agent tell reconnect my service tell me everything was fine and tell me to fill out form to make sure it didn't happen again if Verizon was gone to cut my service off again the next day I am upset mad and confused!!!

0 Likes
Re: COV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So we can better assist you, please call 1.866.266.1445, and speak with a member from Financial Services.

AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes