Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
COVID19 and unlimited data
Lautrup

Hello Verizon Family,

I just wanted to share my feelings on the “unlimited data” plan. I have always had an issue with this plan from the first day we subscribed to the service but have learned to deal with it.  Even though Verizon claims unlimited service, once you have used your allotted amount of data, you are throttled down to slower speeds. This is truly not unlimited when it takes forever to download anything or the feed is so fuzzy it’s not worth watching. All of that is frustrating in any normal day. But, now with COVID19 in the mix, it’s even more frustrating as we are locked up in our homes with very little entertainment. Yes, I know there are other things to do, but we live in a technology world. It would be great if Verizon could set aside the throttle down while we work through the COVID19. 
Thanks for listening,

Tina

0 Likes
Re: COVID19 and unlimited data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Lautrup, we appreciate your business and know the importance of ensuring our customers stay connected during such a challenging time as this. The good news is that we are offering addtional Mobile Hotspot data for customers to use during this time. Here's a link with the information: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/. Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes