Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Call Back Service Not Effective
montezjj

I scheduled an immediate customer service call back on Verizon's website for billing support. It said that I would receive a call back in about 23 minutes. About 20 minutes later I get a call back just to be put on hold and I have been on hold for 40 minutes now. What is the point of scheduling a call when I end up waiting on hold for longer than it took to get a call back?! 

0 Likes
Re: Call Back Service Not Effective
carts1506

I have been on hold for over three hours today this is so bad. I would like to cancel my account since your service is so bad at this time. I was offered to move to ATT and get two Iphone 12 pro. Why would anyone stay with this type of service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we we are here to aid in any way that you can. Please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
Polson1

Same issue. Original hold time was said to be 19-29 minutes. Got a call back 30 minutes later and have been on hold 28 minutes. If the hold times are long state it up front so I would know when to expect a call when someone is available. Got it that they are busy, but don’t offer a callback service that does not work!!!

0 Likes
milesingrams

Honestly the customer service is so bad it is grounds for cancelling a plan and switching companies. I have no idea how this is considered acceptable. 30 minutes wait for scheduled call - 40 minutes hold - transfer - another 40 minute hold - transfer - another 40 minute hold. Tried to use live chat while waiting on hold. Also 30 minute wait. Question still not answered... Verizon, this stuff makes you lose customers. My whole family just switched from AT&T. Considering convincing them to switch back simply for the sake of having our questions answered

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

milesingrams I'm so sorry to learn of your experience. I know that you have better things to do with your time. Allow us to help you here. What is going on? 

0 Likes
montezjj

After another 10 minutes of being on hold my call was answered. I told the customer service agent how long I had been waiting. I’m guessing it’s a glitch with the call back system.

Anyways, the customer service agent was able to take care of my issue pretty quickly. I was waiting for a month on a refund to show up on my account but it never did. The customer service agent was able to process the refund on the phone. The agent was able to see the notes from 2 different phone calls I had made the prior month and agreed that the refund should have gone through. I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and I usually don’t have any problems. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never want you to have to deal with that type of thing. That's really rough, We're so glad that the last agent got it resolved. Those are the kinds of agents we strive to have here. If you need anything else fixed regarding this issue, please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
916aztec

What the purpose of a callback when your on hold for over an hour, why can you guys just call us back when your ready to talk? It makes no sense to have callback service.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes