Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call and text log usage not updating
SB20111

My call log and text log are not updating. 
When I click “View Usage” , I can only view data usage, and it shows “call log not available for this line” on all of my account lines. 

0 Likes
Re: Call and text log usage not updating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sb20111,

We always want our services to be up and running properly. Sorry to hear that this is not happening with your call logs and we want to help. When did this issue start? Are you logged in as the Account Owner? -Pamela

0 Likes
dennisgang5

My call log usage is not updating and hasn't since 7/26/22.   My text and data usage are updating.

Yepod84

My text log is updating as it usually does but my call log on an of my lines are not. It’s frustrating and aggravating. I tried to talk to customer service in a chat and she thinks I’m talking about my bill. That’s not the case. She works for Verizon and you would think she would know the feature I’m talking about, but she doesn’t. This is the first time this has happened. How long is it going to take for this feature to start working again!!! Verizon is going up in price but yet also can’t even provide me with the feature I have always had. I would like answers as to why this is going on!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would like to review this with you, please send us a Private Note. 

*Gen

0 Likes