Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call back option for customer service
jsh1234

To repeat another disabled thread: What is the point of having the "CALL BACK" option for communicating with CS, if I get a call back and sit on hold for yet another +30 minutes? First I tried the terrible ONLINE CHAT, which cannot even answer its own list of suggested questions (fire the chat company and go for some market leader). All I want to do is switch my SIM to another phone, which is automated by my previous carrier AT&T, but here I am first no live person 1-800-922-0204 even after one hour, then scheduled this call (call ASAP is bogus and gives error message, so don't even try that). Now they called me back and here I am +30 minutes. Verizon need to RESPECT people time and replace the VP of customer service. So so frustrating...  

0 Likes
Re: Call back option for customer service
jsh1234

Finally ended up cancelling the callback phone call. Don't know what to do. Have to swap SIM urgently:-(

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

Yep, definitely not missing being on the phones. 

What you don't see are the back-to-back calls with a never ending backed up call queue. Ideally a call back is instant, but there literally is not enough people to take those calls. Such a thankless job.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to help you as much as possible, jsh1234. You mention that you want to switch your SIM card to a different phone and you also mention that this is automated by your previous carrier. Is your SIM card a Verizon Wireless SIM card or from a different carrier? -Antonio

0 Likes