Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call forwarding
Sha89
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Call forwarding
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

How do I forward calls?

You can turn on Call Forwarding from your mobile phone:

• Forward all calls immediately (mobile phone won't ring) - Call *72 + the 10-digit numberthat you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567).

• Forward calls when there’s no answer (mobile phone will ring first) - Call *71 + the 10-digit number that you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *71-908-123-4567).

You can also turn it on from your computer and through the My Verizon app. Refer to our How to Use Call Forwarding page for step-by-step instructions.

Call Forwarding FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

How do I forward calls?

You can turn on Call Forwarding from your mobile phone:

• Forward all calls immediately (mobile phone won't ring) - Call *72 + the 10-digit numberthat you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567).

• Forward calls when there’s no answer (mobile phone will ring first) - Call *71 + the 10-digit number that you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *71-908-123-4567).

You can also turn it on from your computer and through the My Verizon app. Refer to our How to Use Call Forwarding page for step-by-step instructions.

Call Forwarding FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
fabdesigner

Everyone has already did all of this multiple times - please see this:  I have  call forwarding problem  since January.  I have spent 12+ hours on the phone and 5 + hours in chat. Engineering said they finally fixed it after almost a week,  but when people call with a private number it still gives the same message as this clients (just discovered this additional problem). You are not taking customer service calls, and when I was on chat to fix this problem, it kept TIMING ME OUT, and I would have to start all over again - even though I kept telling them it has gone to engineering already and is reoccurring problem. All I want to do is forward my calls if I am not able to answer, to my answering service...  It worked for YEARS and just started messing up in January.  I have lost countless clients because I never know when it just turns itself off.  With the discovery that it still gives this stupid message to private numbers...who know how many lost clients. This is a major problem!! Can anyone help?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would like to get to the bottom of the unresolved call forwarding issue.

Please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we can further assist you.

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes