Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Call logs do not show all calls
galinminnesota

This is a question I have yet to find an answer to - no matter where I look. Can someone PLEASE tell me if blocked calls will show up on the call log on the Verizon website? My husband has one of these goofy flip phones - a Kyocera whatever. (Fairly new version.) Anyway, he can go for days without any calls showing up on the call log online. He doesn't pay attention when the calls come in ...he just answers them because he's usually under a car. Does anyone know if the *67 prevents a call from showing up on the call logs? (I had to post to the LG board because there was no other reasonable choice.)

0 Likes
Re: Call logs do not show all calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I definitely want to make sure that you know how call blocking works as it relates to call logs, galinminnesota. I'm happy to fill in the details. If you block through My Verizon, the call log would not be available in the call logs. See the section titled "My Verizon - Block specific numbers temporarily" for more details: http://spr.ly/660911Rac

If you block directly through the phone's native operating system software rather than through My Verizon, the call log would be available. If someone calls in using *67, the call would be logged but the number would be masked since this is a private call. Does this clear up the details? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Call logs do not show all calls
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Missed calls will not be listed on the call log on your MyVerizon account online. It will only show calls he made or answered. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes