Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Callback and Voice is my password is broken
mcusack

Very poor customer experience between the digital and voice customer treatment. I used the MyFios contact us callback feature and had to hang-up at the "voice is my password" prompt. I've never setup a voice as my password. I could not get past the the voice is my password and I had to hang-up and restart the process. I also used the callback feature and was then told that I had to wait on hold. Why is Verizon forcing customers to use callback and not placing the call in queue when an agent is available? I didn't wait long but the call experience was very poor. All of this is after I used chat to talk with an agent for 20 plus minutes about the billing issue. The chat agent then told me that I had to call the 800 number to get an answer. Why are billing issues going to chat agents if they can't answer the questions? Why doesn't the chat agent have the ability to transfer my issue to a voice agent? Customer's can't get to an agent by calling the 800 number. You must use the callback feature. Again another very poor experience. Overall, I spent almost 2 hours trying to get to an agent to fix a Verizon billing error. When I finally reached the agent he was very polite and helpful. Please improve your customer experience and do some Q/A testing to find the issues customers are experiencing. #badcustomerexperience

0 Likes
Re: Callback and Voice is my password is broken
KH-OrnEsh

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.
For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.
Thank you.

0 Likes