Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calls not showing in online call log
HopeM1

Hi,

Can someone explain why calls are not showing in my online call log?  We have three lines.  My husband's line doesn't show any call activity for 3 days even though he has called me and we have spoken.  Those calls do show on my log but not on his.  He runs a business off of his phone and we save his call logs for that purpose.  He uses a Galaxy and I have an Iphone.   Can someone explain?

Re: Calls not showing in online call log
bearone21
Leader

where's he looking for the logs, i can only see 'em within myverizon from my pc.

i can't see the log from my android in myverizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

HopeM1, I totally understand your concern. Call logs can be vital especially when you use them for business purposes. I want to make sure you are checking the call logs in the right place. You will need to sign in to My Verizon from the Verizon wireless website. You can do this by using a PC or going directly to the website on your mobile device. Do not use the mobile app because all information may not be available because the mobile app is smaller than the actual site. Does this make sense? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
FCO3S

I have the same problem, spent about about half hour with tech service, wher he just swore that those calls were not made. I checked my wife's phone and just as she said she called several friends that did not show on the log.

FCO3S

I am looking on my pc.

0 Likes
Stephen01

Every time I go to look at our usage log, I get the message "Can Not provide data at this time"?

Whats up Verizon?????

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Stephen01,

I know how important it is to be able to monitor your call logs. Are you attempting to review current logs or call logs on your last bill? Are you able to view any usage? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to get this mystery solved. When reviewing the information online, are you looking at a detailed bill or unbilled usage?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
MMiller1981

No, unfortunately this does not make sense...

When I look at my call log @ Verizon Online right now, it shows that my Wife has only made ONE PHONE CALL TODAY.  However, I have personally talked to her 3 times from 2 different phones, and I have listened to her talk to AT LEAST 2 other people today...

Why don't these calls show up on my verizon.com call log???

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know it is confusing that you haven't been able to see all call records just yet, MMiller1981. Unbilled call records can take 1-2 days to report and in some instances, even longer. These records should appear on your bill and here is how you can download your bill: http://spr.ly/66081Lx58 Does this help clarify? Are you still unable to view these records? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes