Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calls to Customer Service Repeatedly Disconnected
sethpmason

I have been attempting to resolve an issue with Customer service for nearly a full week, now. My main phone line has been able to make but not receive calls since I purchased and added a 4G capable smartwatch and added it to my service. I have made numerous calls where I have been passed around and have had people misunderstand my concern (one rep kept interrupting me and telling me my phone should be replaced but wasn't listening when I said I could *make* calls but not receive them). On Friday the 24th of July I was able to speak with a Tier 2 tech representative who said there was an error with the smartwatch waiting activation and fixed it. However, as of yesterday, the problem has returned. I have attempted to call back but a strange thing keeps happening - my calls keep getting disconnected at the *exact same time* when I am on hold: Fifteen minutes and nineteen seconds.

Between this and the fact this is my only phone (so the repeated "power cycle the phone now" pointless troubleshooting meant I had to hang up my call and call again), getting this issue resolved has wasted countless hours of my time. I have only been able to speak to ONE person who was able to actually assist - the Tier 2 rep from the 24th. Even while I type this, I'm on hold with customer service, hoping my call won't get dropped again. When I was actually able to speak with that rep, I eventually had to ask a friend to come over and sanitize everything so I could use their phone. I need to know what's going on with my account and why it's happened again and why it's been so impossible to actually reach a person when the system is cutting me off repeatedly.

Screenshot_20200729-181021_Phone.jpgScreenshot_20200729-181027_Phone.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Calls to Customer Service Repeatedly Disconnected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you were unable to get through to customer service sethpmason. We would love to help right here. What make and model watch did you get? What device do you have? Does this issue persist when the watch is powered off? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes