Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I Add My $50 Verizon e-gift Card to the Balance of my Bill?
abbeyharrison

I received a $50 e-gift card from Verizon as part of a promotion. I would like to add it to the balance of our bill but cannot figure out a way to do so. We are currently on auto-pay so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Re: Can I Add My $50 Verizon e-gift Card to the Balance of my Bill?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

abbeyharrison,

Being able to get the most out of that e-gift card is a big deal. We want to make that easy. We're glad to help. To use that for your bill you would just follow step 3 at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/gift-card-faqs/ . Please let us know how that goes.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Can I Add My $50 Verizon e-gift Card to the Balance of my Bill?
Gosiak1809

Had a same issue and couldn't add gift card to pay balance on my bill, but I finally figured it out. You have to start off as if making the payment,even when you're on auto pay-(like myself) click continue, then click edit/ add  payment option, and there will be option for gift card, just fill the card number and PIN info...  and that's it...when I tried to edit my Auto pay options , there wasn't an option to add a gift card, but when you attempt to pay your bill , there is an option to add a gift card🤷‍♀️

0 Likes