Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I Cancel My Verizon Plan When I Pay Off My Device?
Kaseykendyll2425

i don't owe much on my edge plan, if I pay it off can I cancel my plan with verizon?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: If I payoff my edge device agreement can I cancel my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kaseykendyll2425,

This is disheartening to hear. We never want to see you cancel your service. What has you wanting to cancel your service?

If you pay off the remaining balance on your Device Payment Plan you would have no early termination fee or extra fees associated with disconnecting your line of service. It would just be your monthly payment that would be due.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

sure.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kaseykendyll2425,

This is disheartening to hear. We never want to see you cancel your service. What has you wanting to cancel your service?

If you pay off the remaining balance on your Device Payment Plan you would have no early termination fee or extra fees associated with disconnecting your line of service. It would just be your monthly payment that would be due.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bruocco427

My personal problem is the phone bill is way to high and the service is not worth it at all; I pay 320$ a month for an iPad and two phones and I’m wondering if I pay off both phones and the iPad if I can cancel the line with no fees 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being on the right plan for your usage can make a nice difference on your monthly cost. So I can review the details, I will also send you a Private Note, so we can continue. -Jordan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello!

To confirm receipt of this message, please reply with your first and last name, as well as your 10-digit phone number. Thanks! -Jordan

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes