Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I Make A Promise To Pay On My Bill?
TMJ1959

I can't pay my bill on the 15th of this month because of a financial emergency. Can I promise to pay it on Febuary 1st

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Promise to pay
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

You need to call the financial services department to make payment arrangements. 866.266.1445

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

You need to call the financial services department to make payment arrangements. 866.266.1445

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ann154, I appreciate your insight on this!

TMJ1959,

This is a great question as we don’t want for you to have any possible interruption in service. I’m sorry to hear that there has been a financial emergency. Our Financial Services Department can definitely help you with a payment arrangement. Please contact Financial Services at 866-266-1445. They are open Monday – Friday 8am-9pm EST, Saturdays 8am-6pm EST & closed on Sundays.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can I Make A Promise To Pay On My Bill?

I am switching jobs and I don't get paid until the 20th of this month 

0 Likes
choppper1

Can I make a promise to pay $50 this Saturday January 11 and $45 Saturday January 18th?

I will pay in store with cash.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, choppper1! Setting up a payment arrangement if vital, this way you can protect your account, and we would be more than happy to help you today. Can you tell us a little more? Has something different happened this month? We are including a link that will help you complete a payment arrangement directly from your phone, so you can set it up at your convenience: http://spr.ly/66081bzsK

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Kathymac54

0 Likes