Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I Make Local Calls While Using the $10 Travel Plan?
JIMINLI1

When overseas and I make a call to a local phone number in the country that I am in, is there additional charges above the $10?  also if a local phone makes a call to my phone are they charged long distance charges? thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: local calls when using $10 travel plan
Weth
Sr. Leader

Call to and from the US and the country you are in are included in the $10 per month.

Caveats:

#1 Even though it is a local number, you must dial it in full international form as if you are dialing it from the US.

For example to call a local number in France you would dial

+33 then 10 digit local number

#2 Even though local people can call you and there is no charge to you, for them it will be an international long distance call to the US.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: local calls when using $10 travel plan
Weth
Sr. Leader

Call to and from the US and the country you are in are included in the $10 per month.

Caveats:

#1 Even though it is a local number, you must dial it in full international form as if you are dialing it from the US.

For example to call a local number in France you would dial

+33 then 10 digit local number

#2 Even though local people can call you and there is no charge to you, for them it will be an international long distance call to the US.

0 Likes