Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can I Schedule a Bill Payment On A Different Date?
GWeeza
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why isn't there a chance to pay my bill ahead of time, but tell it the date to post?
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for clarifying what you were trying to do here GWeeza. We have a couple options for you here on how you can select a date for payment. The first option is for Auto Pay. This way it will automatically make the payment on a set date each month. To set up Auto Pay: Log into your My Verizon account online. In the My Billing section, click on Auto Pay. Enter your payment account information and then select the date each month you want the payment to go through. Select Save and this will start in one to two billing cycles. An alternate option is to future date a check to go through within the next 14 days. In the My Billing, click on Payment Arrangements. Click on Schedule a payment by check. Then put in the payment information and select a date within the next 14 days and the payment will process automatically for you.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Why isn't there a chance to pay my bill ahead of time, but tell it the date to post?
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello GWeeza,

We definitely want you to be able to pay your bill on time. Are you attempting to do this from the MyVerizon app on your phone or online? If from the app, when you go to the Pay Bill screen, you will have the option to change the payment date below the amount you wish to pay. At the bottom, you will also see your payment options and if you swipe towards the right, you will get the option to set up a Promise to Pay.

ChristopherM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GWeeza

Paying online, but can't do it ahead of time.. There's no option to choose

payment date as can be done with all other bills I pay online

nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for clarifying what you were trying to do here GWeeza. We have a couple options for you here on how you can select a date for payment. The first option is for Auto Pay. This way it will automatically make the payment on a set date each month. To set up Auto Pay: Log into your My Verizon account online. In the My Billing section, click on Auto Pay. Enter your payment account information and then select the date each month you want the payment to go through. Select Save and this will start in one to two billing cycles. An alternate option is to future date a check to go through within the next 14 days. In the My Billing, click on Payment Arrangements. Click on Schedule a payment by check. Then put in the payment information and select a date within the next 14 days and the payment will process automatically for you.

NicoleB_VZW

Re: Can I Schedule a Bill Payment On A Different Date?
Ejay456

To whom it may concern,

I have tried on two different occasions this week to schedule a payment like I have done in the past on my computer & when I click on the calendar all dates are blocked out except the current date which forces me to pay today which is not MY choice ( not a happy camper at the moment!!!

Ejay

0 Likes
Re: Can I Schedule a Bill Payment On A Different Date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure you're able to schedule your payment for the date that's most convenient for you, and we are here to help. Please tell us, are you currently trying to set it up through the website or the app?
Also, we want to make sure that the correct process is being taken to schedule your payment. Please review item number 1 under the "Payment arrangement options" section. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Herionact

Can I pay my bill on the first of ever month? I'm a Viet Nam  VETRAN I only can meet my bill on first of month not the 30 day cycle. I'm trying to help all the disabled VETS.

I know I'm not the only one with this problem.   PLEASE HELP. No more late fees. Thanks 👍

Tags (1)
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes