Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I change what account members can see on the My Verizon app?
LArchila

I have a family plan with 4 lines, we all have "My Verizon App" installed to track our data usage. With the new update to the app, now all the lines can see information that they didn't see before like the balance of the account and other personal information just for the main line. Is there a way to block or change that so the others lines can not see that ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Don't like this new feature of My Verizon App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Upon review the balance on an account being shown to Account Members cannot be changed. I will forward feedback to the appropriate channel.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
LArchila.

Updating the apps should be exciting as it is supposed to bring about new changes to help make your experience with the app a better one. Let's take a look and see if we can find a way to adjust this for you. What kind of devices are the lines using? Have you been able to sign into the My Verizon account to make sure their roles are still showing as the Account Members? Have they tried signing into with their log in on the computers to see if shows more information than before?

CandiceH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LArchila

My devices are: iPhone 5s (account owner), iPhone 5c (account member), iPhone 6 (account member) and Samsung Galaxy S5 (account member). We have sign into the My Verizon accounts in a computer and the roles for each one is the one that it should be. Is there a way that the accounts members stop seeing the account balance ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Upon review the balance on an account being shown to Account Members cannot be changed. I will forward feedback to the appropriate channel.
YaleK_VZW
0 Likes
Re: Can I change what account members can see on the My Verizon app?
Peerys58110

This question is as antiquated as the program used for all of Verizon to try to accommodate customer accounts.   Just pathetic from such a "foward thinking" company.  Everyone on my account can also still see everything like even purchases and all...they can't just buy things but they see it all and that is not anyone's business but my wife and myself.  Aweful that Verizon has not fixed this or the myriad of aweful ways the computer program they use cannot properly credit accounts and will charge items to a billing cycle that has already passed as it is building a bill for that cycle days after it has ended.  Things bought during those days after a new cycle begin will appear on the previous bill that will be due in 20 days not the next bill like it should do....horrible form!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can I change what account members can see on the My Verizon app?
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes