Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I forward text messages from one device to another?
Insanelane

Can I have text messages forward to my phone from other phone lines

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Insanelane,

We certainly want you the have the setup you need. Text messages are not able to be forwarded from one device to the other. You are able to view text messages online, if you use a text messaging app like Verizon Messages. Verizon Messages allows you to view text on a computer/laptop when activated through that particular line's My Verizon account. Click the link for more info http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-messages.html?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-vz...

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

ptcmario

trying to swicth my plan and number to my new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Ptcmario,

We want making account changes to be easy! Congrats on your new phone. You can perform a device change using MyVerizon for free. Click here for the directions to place your new phone on current plan and number http://vz.to/1DiRmyb .

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Insanelane,

We certainly want you the have the setup you need. Text messages are not able to be forwarded from one device to the other. You are able to view text messages online, if you use a text messaging app like Verizon Messages. Verizon Messages allows you to view text on a computer/laptop when activated through that particular line's My Verizon account. Click the link for more info http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-messages.html?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-vz...

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Suburbangeorge

Well it certainly seems that forwarding a text message would be within Verizon's capability if they bothered to do so. 

I use a somewhat primitive but very durable phone. I don't do apps. Email is supposedly possible on that phone but I do all of my emails on a computer.

I'm a building contractor. A sub-contractor sent me an image of a completed detail. I wanted to forward it to my client so he could see what he was paying for.

I pay what seems to be top dollar for my service with Verizon. If they are actually no better that other cheaper services maybe I should go elsewhere and save some money.

Suburbangeorge

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes