Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I load My Verizon on my TCL flip pro phone?
mjenkin7

I just got a new TCL Flip Pro (Prepaid) phone, but it doesn't display my balance on the phone screen the way my old LG phone did. I know I can check my balance dialing #BAL or checking the My Verizon app, but that is a bit kludgy for me to be always doing. Plus does anyone know if calling #BAL would cost me prepaid minutes? I searched and found out that smart phones can get a prepaid display by downloading and installing the My Verizon app on the phone. Is that possible to do on a flip phone also? If not, are there any other options for me other than logging into My Verizon from another device or calling #BAL? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can I load My Verizon on my TCL flip pro phone?
acraftylady2

You need the google store on your phone to download apps so need a smart phone.  

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to know your balance is very important and we want to ensure you have a way of doing so.  As you stated, your My Verizon account is the primary way to view.  You can also check via #bal, which the call is free and doesn't use any minutes from your allowance. *Lisa

acraftylady2

You need the google store on your phone to download apps so need a smart phone.  

View solution in original post