Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I make my phone a hotspot with the single line unlimited plan?
LBMikey

Can I make my phone a hotspot with the single line unlimited plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Mobile Hot Spot
Ann154
Expert
Expert

With the new Verizon Unlimited Plan, the answer is yes, the hotspot feature is included in the plan.

With the old Nationwide Plan and unlimited data plan, then the answer is you need to add the mobile hotspot feature to the line and pay the additional $30 per month for the hotspot feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hot Spot
Ann154
Expert
Expert

With the new Verizon Unlimited Plan, the answer is yes, the hotspot feature is included in the plan.

With the old Nationwide Plan and unlimited data plan, then the answer is you need to add the mobile hotspot feature to the line and pay the additional $30 per month for the hotspot feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Can I make my phone a hotspot with the single line unlimited plan?
Jasonsaari1981

Is there a why to get an unlimited hot spot plan and not one that get cut after 10g

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The Mobile Hotspot is the best feature ever! We do have an Unlimited plan that offers 30 GB of Mobile Hotspot usage at 5G/4G speeds. Please check out the Get More plan here at this link: https://www.verizon.com/plans/unlimited/?cmp=KNC-C-HQ-NON-R-BP-NONE-NONE-2K0VZ0-COE-GAW-717000000714...

0 Likes