Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I see my data usage for previous months?
ejohnson03

Before changing my data plan, it would be good to see what my actual data usage totals were for the last few months.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can I see my data usage for previous months
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ejohnson03,

Knowing which plan to go with is a must. No worries, help is here. Here's a link to help you in viewing what your lines have used in the past: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ejohnson03,

Knowing which plan to go with is a must. No worries, help is here. Here's a link to help you in viewing what your lines have used in the past: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
karenkgill

Unfortunately, this response doesn't help, because there is no way to easily see previous months data usage within your account. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to see that you are having trouble. By visiting My Verizon you can easily access the data usage for each line. The usage history can be found there too. Are you having trouble with the link at this time?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
DAVOANGIE

Actually, I don't think data usage from previous months is available online. Unless you make a note of it on a month-by-month basis, Verizon regards it as unimportant information to share with us. So that information from VZW customer support is inaccurate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you to be able to see your usage. Here is a link to shows you how to check your Data Hub and previous months: https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/
Let us know if this works. We are here for you. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
0817CBK

Monthly data is available if one keeps up with it on a DAILY basis, and you make retrieving that data awkward by making users click new screens.  BOO VERIZON.  This information would make it easy to determine if Unlimited Data is worth the cost.  BOO.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's turn those Boos into Yays. I sent a Private Note,.  -David

0 Likes
EdT1

I saw a bunch of links given by customer service to answer this question and have yet to see one that has any relevance.  Not sure what a separate note to "Dave" accomplishes for the rest of us who are still trying to find a concise monthly data/talk usage display.  I assumed there was such a thing somewhere on the website.  But I see nothing.  The only option may be to look at each bill.  Not sure it will tell me what I want to know, since I have unlimited everything.  

0 Likes
EdT1

I found what I was looking for:  There is a "view activity usage" link on the "view bill" page.  That will eventually get you to a current and last 4 months display for each device and each type of usage.