Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I use my SIM card to activate an unlocked device?
WMHARVEY95

Is it possible to take the SIM card out of my Verizon Lumia 735 and place it in an unlocked cell phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Move SIM to unlocked cell phone
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Yes, as long as it is a compatible device

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Yes, as long as it is a compatible device

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a great question, WMHARVEY95. This would depend on the phone model you were wanting to use. Do you have the phone that you are thinking of switching to?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
I want to keep my old number, bought an unlocked 5G cell phone.
dada2020

I am a Verizon customer. I have bought a new unlocked 5G phone. The IMEI  number on my new unlocked phone is compatible with Verizon network. I want to keep my current number. How can I use my new phone and keep my old number? 

Re: I want to keep my old number, bought an unlocked 5G cell phone.
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes