Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can Old Family Plan Charges on Play Store Be Removed?
BOWING

Family plan 9 yr old charges on Play store....can those be taken off bill and her phone. I now have a block from her charging anything else.  Didn't know she would do this, or knew how to.

0 Likes
Re: Family plan 9 yr old charges on Play store....can those be tKen off bill and her phone. I now have a block from her charging anything se.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Your child made those purchases. You should pay the charges and use the experience to teach a valuable lesson to your child. You have already made sure a block was added to the line to prevent it from happening again. You should also look at your options in the Play Store to make sure you are notified if they try to make another purchase. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Family plan 9 yr old charges on Play store....can those be tKen off bill and her phone. I now have a block from her charging anything se.
glitchedpixel

This isn't much different than if she took change and bought a soda from a vending machine. You received a product that is non returnable. Verizon isn't liable for those charges. You could ask the maker of that app if they could refund it from Google Play directly.

0 Likes