Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can account members view usage logs?
ralph1017
Novice

If my memory serves me right. I was able to view my logs before using my Account Member log-in. I am a part of a business account with 50+ numbers and we need to track our call records from time to time to check certain client's numbers. It turns out I wasn't able to do this this past 2 months. I first thought it was just a delay due to the recent overhaul of the My V's interface and that it will come back soon. But it didn't. Is there anyway to view logs (calls, text and data) online as Account Member. I believe it is necessary and it won't do any harm for a member to have access to this. In this way they can also monitor their usage. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Usage logs for Account Members
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Account MEMBERS have access to their own call, text, and data logs.  Account MANAGERS or OWNERS have access to logs for all the lines.

My Verizon Account Access Roles

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Account MEMBERS have access to their own call, text, and data logs.  Account MANAGERS or OWNERS have access to logs for all the lines.

My Verizon Account Access Roles

View solution in original post

mjv31415

This response is lazy and useless.  It provides no information as to how to actually access the logs.  Pitiful.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes