Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can some Explain Social,chat and video data usage?
Gardenmaster

On my bill I have categories Social, Chat and Video.  Would you explain these terms.  My husband has 10% chat on his phone but he doesn't think he uses this.  I have video but never use video with the exception of Facebook.  We are not sure what Social is but I has 12%, my husband has 10% and my daughter has zero.

Sharon [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Explain Social, chat and video.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gardenmaster,

It's good to hear you're keeping tabs on your usage and we're happy to help. The Data Utilization tool is a great way to figure out how your lines may be using their data but knowing what the categoires mean is key. When using the Data Utilization Tool you would see a "?" sybmol next to each category. This provides a detailed breakdown of what these categories include. You can also find more information about the Data Utlization Tool by visiting https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-utilization-faqs/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Explain Social, chat and video.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gardenmaster,

It's good to hear you're keeping tabs on your usage and we're happy to help. The Data Utilization tool is a great way to figure out how your lines may be using their data but knowing what the categoires mean is key. When using the Data Utilization Tool you would see a "?" sybmol next to each category. This provides a detailed breakdown of what these categories include. You can also find more information about the Data Utlization Tool by visiting https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-utilization-faqs/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can some Explain Social,chat and video data usage?
Dulce777

HOLA

0 Likes
Dulce777

Hola!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hola, buenas noches. ¿Como le podemos asistir?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes