Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't Redeem $300 off sound bar and Google Nest Home
TrueOkie

Hi! 

Trying to redeem the nest offer, and also the $300 off the sound bar, but everytime I select it, it either does a redirecting to promo page and never moves from that page or it shows a blank while screen. 

I would like to redeem these please!

Screenshot_20220507-172532_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem $300 off sound bar and Google Nest Home
iramaraju

Same issue for me. Cleared cache, deleted all cookies, tried  3 browsers. Tried incognito mode.

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.34.12 PM.png

https://myvpostpay.verizon.com/ui/acct/secure/promo/gnestmax?redeemBy=Aug%2029,%202022

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.36.19 PM.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TrueOkie,

Making sure you can redeem everything on your account is a big deal. We want to make that easy. Is it the same issue with both offers? Have you been able to try that on another device to see if that works any better?

-Andrew

0 Likes
TrueOkie

Yes it is. I've tried everything from clearing cache, going into incognito. Using my computer, and trying a secondary phone. Unable to redeem anything at all. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello iramaraju, we're concerned to learn that you're having issues with this promotion, and we'd love to help! Exactly what happens when you try to redeem that promotion? 

~Baldo

0 Likes
FrustratedVerizonUsr

Exact same issue trying to redeem the Google Nest that I'm do for having 5G Ultra for 65 days. I've chatted with Verizon twice now and all I get is a run around and then the chat goes quiet. I'm assuming this is just a sc&m to get people to sign up for their services. My offer expires on May 30th and my guess is they will just make it frustrating until after the deadline and then say it's too late.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

To clarify, is for a Wireless promotion, a Fios promotion, or anothet type of promotion?*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I do apologize for this instance. Please tell me if you submitted this promotion from purchasing items from the mobile side or the home/cellular side?

-Roni

0 Likes
TrueOkie

I got these promotions from signing up for the 5G home internet, still not able to redeem any of them. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@TrueOkie ,

It's great to know that you have our 5G Home Internet! Regarding these special offers that came with your installation, can you share a bit more about what you mean by not being able to redeem them? What date did you install/activate the internet service? 

-Russell

0 Likes