Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can't Upgrade. Says Pending Order
DanVerizon1

Ordered phone at Samsung. Order was cancelled due to not in stock. I received cancellation confirmation from Samsung.

Went to upgrade at Verizon but can't because it says order pending.  The order was fully cancelled.

Some say have customer service contact "core"

How do I get this pending order cleared on Verizon's end? Again, Samsung cancelled the order.

I fear if not cleared this pending order will stay and I'll never be able to upgrade...

0 Likes
Re: Can't Upgrade. Says Pending Order
Noman25

Was this ever resolved for you? If so, how? I am facing the same issue and I have seen other threads where this issue lasted for weeks with many fruitless calls to customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Upgrade. Says Pending Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Norman25, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience you have experience. I will send you a private note to check further into your situation. ~Ivone

0 Likes