Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't access Google Nest Hub Max offer
SinCityFinsFan

Add me to the list of those that patiently waited for their 65 days to pass and unsuccessfully tried to order the promised Nest Hub Max.  I spent the entire morning chatting with various reps until the chat disconnected and I'm back to square 1.  It's on my Account Overview, it's part of the reason I signed up when I did. But, when I try to redeem the offer, it puts up a transfer page that says, "Redirecting to Promo Page..." but it never actually moves on from that page.  I would appreciate some assistance in redeeming this offer.

Thanks.

Re: Can't access Google Nest Hub Max offer
kwest2022

I have the same issues.... expect mine lets me order one with the note that credit will be applied and then I have to spend a day on the phone 2 get the credit.

I had 2 offers to get  them and they both charge me.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This offer issue has gone on for far too long. We are sending a Private Message shortly to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sorry to hear about the trouble, Kwest2022. We'll send you a private note to go over this with you.

- Henry

0 Likes
Glosky74

I have a same issue. Mine is there is no Google nest hub max offer “For you, on us”.

and trying to chat with CS, it does not success.

I need little help too.

0 Likes
Christopher85383

I am having the same issue. I have tried on mobile and desktop, and always the same. "Redirecting to Promo Page..." but no redirection.

Thank you,

Chris

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I would like to offer a little light on this matter. Please click https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/11435404?hl=en to learn more about this offer.

-Roni

0 Likes
pgraniello76

This isn't a google issue and that link is completely irrelevant. This is an issue with the Verizon Promo Page not re-directing to the correct page. This has been going on for weeks and seems like they are just waiting for the expiration date to expire before doing anything about it

-Peter

Glosky74

I do not want to link my DWP account with ohm- connect. This is not the offer that I expected. Please correct redeem offer from verizon. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Are you also having the same issue,  pgraniello76? 

~Baldo

0 Likes