Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Can’t add payment method
KE1214

My debit card for autopay expired, so I tried to go in and update the info, but it tells me the card number isn’t valid. I have verified that I entered everything correctly probably 20 times. I’ve used this card many times and there’s no problem with it. Anyone else have this bug?

0 Likes
Re: Can’t add payment method
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important to manage your account, especially auto pay the best way you see possible. To clarify, are you following the steps as shown in the link below to update which is under the manage payment settings section? Are you updating via the My Verizon website or App? 

https://www.verizon.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/

*Joshua

0 Likes