Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't cancel Disney plus
JoeM_

I have been trying to cancel Disney plus for over a month.  I have tried online through My Verizon, through my phone app, and several calls through Verizon Customer Support.  All have been unsuccessful in cancelling Disney plus.

I click on the manage Disney plus then cancel subscription to then confirm cancellation.  After I press the confirmation, it then pops up an error message that it cannot be done and I need to contact customer service.  Customer service then goes through the same direction what i need to do which doesn't resolve.  Customer service tries what I do and they cannot remove it from their end.  So they put a notation that I try to cancel it but my bill is still the same and my Disney plus is still active.

I have been a long time Verizon customer.  Can Anyone help fix this issue?  This seems to be a big issue with Verizon.  As of 3/20/2022, this issue has not been fixed.  If you are thinking of subscribing to Disney plus through Verizon...I would not recommend this at all.

Re: Can't cancel Disney plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is for your account to be set up the way you need it, and be able to manage those add-ons. Do you happen to know if a ticket has been submitted for this issue? Please send us a Private Note so that we can look into things.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
JoeM_

I do believe the customer service person that I spoke with and chatted with put in a ticket regarding my account....I don't really know how to send you a private message from here. 

0 Likes
JoeM_

I figured out how to send a private message.  Private Message has been sent.

0 Likes
JoeM_

Update:  Was contacted by Verizon Customer Service.  We went through the process of verifying that I could not cancel my subscription to Disney plus.  In addition to notation made previously by another customer service.  Seems to be a system issue and a ticket was initiated again to resolve this.  I guess the previous notation and ticket made by the previous customer service didn't resolve this issue.  I will update when or if this gets resolved.

0 Likes
nfried

I have been on hold for hours. I keep getting the same un-educated response from Verizon telling me that I have to cancel it. The app does not show me Disney+ service to cancel. I have gone thru every step. I am being billed for 10 months already. They actually said it was going to be cancelled in January and I would get a credit. The credit was denied and I am still being billed for it. Need HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know your time is valuable and would love to have the opportunity to help. To confirm, is this in reference to your wireless or residential account?~Christian

0 Likes
nfried

this is in reference to my wireless number.

i called Verizon on January 26 and was told it will be cancelled and I got a "temporary" credit for $126 for previous months. That credit was eventually denied (never communicated back to me until today). I noticed today that I am being billed $14 per month still and called. I was on the phone for 2 hours and went thru every step.. I even screen shared my phone and the rep could not not find the disney+ unsubscribe mode. She said it must be cancelled and issued me again a "temporary" credit for $14... I am incredibly frustrated... the fact that it was not cancelled back in January.. the fact that my credit was denied... the fact that the credit today is stil pending approval... the fact that I was promised a supervisor would "call me later"... and never did... so here I am... out over $150+, still being charged for a service that I dont want and no way to get rid of it. HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to read that you have had trouble with canceling the service from your account, and we want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us. ~Roger

0 Likes