Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't cancel Disney+, what a scam!!!!
VZWarescammers

They have wasted 2 hours of my time now and I STILL have not been able to cancel Disney Plus!!!  The link they sent in the email to cancel just goes to my account, couldn't find anything poking around, the instructions I found while googling don't work because Disney+ isn't listed as an add-on on my account, so I can't cancel it. 

I live chatted with one rep who kept trying to upsell me even though I just kept repeating CANCEL DISNEY PLUS.  Then he starts saying he isn't my personal secretary and keeps sending me the same instructions I googled, the ones that don't work. When I tell him that he says he's happy to help but isn't my personal secretary.  why?  I am contacting the company to cancel their service, isn't that literally your job dude?

I then messaged them on FB, he created a ticket that I have to follow up on, wasting my time AGAIN, and I will be charged until I follow up - oh and I have to follow up once its cancelled, not sure I'm supposed to know when that happens? I asked and he never responded!  Do these people even work for Verizon?? How is it that I can't cancel this, no one who works for them can cancel this, yet I'm being charged for it????  Does anyone have any solutions, this is absolutely nuts!!

I'm reporting them my state Attorney General's Office, this is unbelievable!

Tags (3)
Re: Can't cancel Disney+, what a scam!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This isn't the experience we want for you to have. Getting your account features, like Disney +, should be something we can adjust easily. We are going to send you a Private Note here to see what we can do. Please check for that next.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Verizon App - More - Addons and Apps - Your Addons/Disney+ - Manage - Remove.

Took me less than 20 seconds to find that poking around the app.

0 Likes
szlateva

I went to:

Verizon App - More - Addons and Apps - Your Addons/Disney+

but I still don't see the  - Manage - Remove.

and I don't want to be charged for Disney+

Shaun8

Hi Verizon support, I also have the same issue and cannot cancel Disney+. Could you please contact me? To be clear the manage and remove add-on option does not show up on my account so am not able to do it that way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can provide guidance through here. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes
Shangtzu

I'm experiencing the same problem.  I've spent the last hour on the line with Verizon tech support and they are unable to remove Disney plus from my account as well.  I've tried both the Manage Add-on feature on the website and on the My Verizon app.  The Disney+ add-on simply doesn't show up on the list to manage.  Please help!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Help is here! Are you able to send us a Private Note, and attach a screenshot of what you see?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
tatjanara

Tigerstep: what to do when the Manage button is disabled?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can address your Disney+ concern more in depth, Tatjanara. I sent you a private note so we can obtain additional details from you. 

0 Likes